Gemma Atkinsos - HD Wallpapers


Gemma Atkinsos - HD Wallpapers
The internet and the papers are buzzing today with photos of Gemma Atkinson "pulling a Myleene". It seems as though Gemma is trying her darndest to gain fame from I'm a Celebrity... just as Myleene did, as after last season, Myleene went on to get a £1million contract with Marks & Spencer. The funny part? Before the current season started Gemma said that while she was open to the idea of romance, "I see the show as a real personal challenge, but I plan to keep my clothes on. I'm not going naked, ever." Should we start taking bets on what day her bikini will *accidentally* come off? That'll at least get her a deal with Nuts.

JPEG 1920x1440 75 PIC 14 MB
Gemma Atkinsos Photos: 1 I 2 I 3 I 4 I 5 I 6 I 7 I 8 I 9 I 10

Download : Uploading click here

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment